Dynamics NAV in mobility
By being more and more mobiles, we need to access easily and quickly to company data, from anywhere, at any time and from any device.
The Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP, through its official mobile App, allows its users to access to ERP functions, from simple tablets and smartphones (Multi OS app).
By using this app, company’s users can connect at any time, without any constraint, based on their NAV rights, to the company’s NAV data and functions (since NAV2015 for tablets and since NAV2016 for smartphones). This app offers a real time access to ERP functions implemented within the company (Finance, Accounting, Sales, Purchases, CRM, Logistic, Manufacturing, After sales services…).
Key element of the company’s digital transformation
The Dynamics NAV application for mobiles and tablets allows companies to make the right decisions, based on up-to-date business data, coming from the ERP, any time and anywhere. It is the best application for sales engineers, sales organisations, managers, directors, technicians, and any mobile profile of the company needing to access to Dynamics NAV from a connected mobile/touch device. As it is user friendly, this app can be used by company’s office users needing an easy access to NAV or to approve a company’s workflow step.
A lot of reports or charts are provided in order to have a clear picture of the company’s business activity. A simple touch offers to access to detailed information contained within the chart or the report, as the items inventory, providers orders, customers orders, outstanding amounts…
Data exchange within the company, and with company’s partners is also easier, through the expedition of reports via email.
- Finance, customers, providers, stocks management, or any other company information
- Documents or workflow approval management (ability to send them)
- Access to a full view of company’s activity from the NAV dashboard
- Access to data through a simple touch or swip, and then its detail
- Ability to take and archive photos in Dynamics NAV
- SSO connection, through Office 365 or Dynamics NAV authentification
- Collaborative export of data towards Microsoft Excel
- Can be used as an alternative way to access to Dynamics NAV (different than the desktop one) for a better user experience
Application available on Windows, Android and iOS
Access to all the ERP functions
Accessible from a desktop PC, a tablet or a connected smartphone
Accessible in standard (no need of additional license or specific development)
Nos clients sont meilleurs ambassadeurs :